Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Focus.

With the start of the new year, I'm going to take this opportunity to revamp my blog.  Expect a post in the new style next week!!  I'll be switching from focusing on lifestyle tips to training plans and nutrition information for right now.  I want to help inform each of you about proper training and eating to help you stick with your resolutions.  Rather than have you all head to the gym and then wander around doing pointless bicep curls or endless, boring,  and painful jogs, I want to give you a plan to keep you motivated and excited about fitness. Being educated in what to do is the biggest step in reaching your goals. 

It's time to rock the hell out of the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amanda! This is really exciting! Can't wait to see some boredom-busting tips!

    Lauren
    www.thestyledarling.com

    ReplyDelete