Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring into action.

Okay, people.  You've had the whole winter to hibernate.  You had months to wrap your mind around getting into shape for summer.  Guess what?  Your time to step up and get your routine in gear has arrived. 

As you may know, I work my tail off to get my family and friends into peak shape.  Now, you might be thinking, "well, we don't really know each other" or "we aren't friends," but I have news for you.  Everyone I train becomes a friend.  A trainer has not truly done their job unless they have invested themselves into your personal story and understanding what motivates you.  With that said, I want to officially (as if I haven't made it clear before!) spread the word:

I want to help.  I want to see you succeed. 

If you feel lost in the sea of fitness information, workouts, and nutrition plans out there, hope is not lost!  I want to help you reach your goals for your wedding, your big summer vacation, dominating your sports tryouts, or even regaining your strength after years of working at being a professional couch equestrian.  Near or far, you and I can work together to create a plan for your success.  We can arrange 1 on 1 sessions, train with friends, or even work together via Skype.  No matter what the arrangement, I aim to coach you to your greatest self!

What are you waiting for?  Contact me TODAY!

E-mail me: fitcookiemonster@gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter: @fitcookiemonstr 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amanda. I love your heart and your passion to help people!!! You are amazing!!!!
    I am pretty fit but want to lose my little "pooch" - Iit drives me crazyyyy and I don't know what to do. Blah.
    Anywho - love seeing your passion in PT - it's rare these days..most of the time it's just for the $!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The pooch was always my most frustrating thing...I was finally able to eliminate it when I really cleaned up my diet. Check out my latest post (Good Eats!) for a sample of how I got through it. Also, look at my coaching page - I'd love to help you with a full nutritional assessment!

      Delete